Turbo-charging digital health innovation
Do you have an innovative digital health solution that will improve the delivery of care or provision of NHS services?
The Covid-19 pandemic has impacted almost all aspects of everyday life so we are looking for solutions which can tackle the following specific needs:
- Reducing and slowing the spread of Covid-19
- Assisting the most vulnerable and those in isolation
- Enabling effective home-based care and remote monitoring
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of the NHS workforce
In parallel to meeting these needs, we are looking for SMEs who support the principles of digital inclusion, tackling health inequalities and environmental sustainability.
- Digital innovations have a requirement to consider inclusion, specifically whether the solution is appropriate for use by all. We are looking for SMEs who have equally considered those who cannot use a digital innovation alongside those who can.
- Digital innovations should try to reduce health inequalities and we are looking for SMEs who actively seek to make an impact in this area.
Underlining all our work is environmental sustainability and we are looking for SMEs which have embedded this in their development and are aware of their short and long-term environmental impact.