Propel@YH Net Zero was set up as a pilot accelerator programme to support a number of SMEs with a green innovation to develop their products and promote spread across Yorkshire & Humber. The programme, which consisted of a series of masterclasses and mentoring sessions ran throughout the summer with our Propel@YH Net Zero Cohort.
To celebrate the end of the programme and showcase these green innovations to our NHS stakeholders a small event was held on the 30th November 2021. Speakers included:
- Frank Swinton, Climate Change Lead for West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership who introduced the session and highlighted the role of innovation in supporting climate change.
- Kathy Scott, Deputy CEO for Yorkshire & Humber AHSN who shared information on the AHSN Network and YHAHSN strategies and work to support the NHS Net Zero ambitions.
- Victoria Vaines, Programme Manager at Yorkshire & Humber AHSN presented on the Propel@YH Net Zero programme and outcomes.
- Tom Gausden, Senior Business Manager at Patients Know Best described what PKB is, what it does and its impact.
- Ewa Truchanovicz, Managing Director at Dignio described the Dignio platform, what it does and its impact for patients and healthcare.
View and download the presentation slides.
Watch the recording of the video below.