The Yorkshire & Humber AHSN’s Propel@YH Impact Report has been published today.
The report outlines the programme’s activities and achievements in 2020.
Neville Young, Director of Enterprise and Innovation at the Yorkshire & Humber AHSN said: “This is the second year the Propel@YH Accelerator programme has been running and it’s a great opportunity for companies to increase their presence and bring investment into the region.”
- Over 42 hours of high-quality support provided virtually to 10 companies over 6 months
- 12 months co-working space provided to 10 companies
- 15 Collaborations facilitated
- 3 new jobs created
- 1 company re-located from London to Nexus in Leeds
- Active engagement generated from 2 investors and 3 NHS Trusts.
- Programme shortlisted for two awards at Leeds Digital Festival.
The report is available to download here.