In order to confirm our final cohorts for this year’s programme, this Friday we will be inviting the shortlist of suitable candidates to a virtual assessment day, which will include each company pitching to our panel of experts. This will include an elevator pitch from the applicant and a Q&A session where both parties can ask any further questions.
We are delighted to confirm our panel for this year’s event as:
- Eve Roodhouse, Chief Officer, Economic Development at Leeds City Council
- Harrison Evans, Collaboration Manager at Nexus
- Dawn Carhart, HealthTech Manager at Eagle Labs
- Karen Murphy, High Growth and Entrepreneurs Relationship Director at Barclays
- Eleanor Tunnicliffe, Legal Director at Hill Dickinson LLP
- Roz Davies, Managing Director at mHabitat
- Jane McDonald, Patient Rep Health Watch
- Ben Gildersleve, Digital Programme Director at SYB ICS
- Paul Curley, CCIO at The Mid Yorkshire Hospital NHS Trust
- Petra Bryan, Assistant Director Transformation at Locala Community Partnerships CIC
- Mark Wyatt, Investment Director at Mercia Asset Management PLC
- Neville Young, Director of Enterprise & Innovation at YH AHSN
We received some fantastic entries this year, so it was a difficult task shortlisting ahead of the assessment day. Thank you to everyone who applied this year and good luck to the shortlist! We will be announcing the 2020 cohort at the launch event, which will be taking place at 2 pm on the 16th of October. Register at our Eventbrite to secure your ticket.